Offsix Limited, its games, websites and applications (referred to as "we," "our" or "us") believes that your privacy is very important. The following Policy outlines the types of information and other data that we will collect through the various games, websites and applications we provide. It also outlines how we will use and when we might disclose such information and data to third parties. Your installation and/or use of these Websites/Apps and/or submission of information to us constitute your consent to this Policy and the processing of your information (personal and non-personal) as described in this Policy. As described in our End User Licensing Agreement users must be at least 13 years old to access and use OffsiX games, websites and applications, or at least 16 years old for those parties in the European Economic Area (EEA).
There are two types of data we may collect through your use of OffsiX products: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information. Personal Information: Personal Information is data that specifically identifies you personally and/or can be used alone to contact you online or offline, such as your full name, home address, email address, telephone number, photograph, geolocation information, User ID, credit card information and, in some cases, game specific usernames. Use: We will use personal information to provide users with the goods, services and/or functionality they have requested, respond to customer inquiries and technical support requests, or to contact users in relation to contest registration and prize acceptance. Non-Personal Information: Non-Personal Information is information that does not personally identify you or users and cannot be used to contact you personally, including information about you such as your birth date, gender, age, ZIP Code (Postal Code), non-precise geolocation information, along with data about your mobile device and/or computer (i.e. unique device ID, Internet Protocol (IP) address, etc.), and hardware/software/firmware. Use: Non-personal information will be used by Offsix Limited for analytical, research, security, app-optimization, and administrative purposes. Specifically, this could involve compiling statistics, protecting online communities from hacking, cheating, crime, fraud and other security reasons along with personalizing in-game deliverables and push notifications.
DATA DISCLOSURE OF COLLECTED DATA
* Offsix Limited will not sell or transfer your personal information to any third party without consent.
* Offsix Limited products offer social sharing features such as “Like”, “Share”, “Follow” on Facebook, Twitter or other third-party social networking services. Please consult those third-party service’s Privacy Policies for further information about their data collection policies.
* Offsix Limited does not store user credit card information. To process credit card purchases and payments we use the service of a secure third party processor.
* If required by law we may disclose your Personal Information if that information relates to harmful conduct (threatened or actual), suspected abuse of our products, to protect the safety or property of others and to take action against illegal activity.
* In the event that Offsix Limited is sold, customer information is generally one of the business assets that is transferred.
* OffsiX is committed to providing information and transparency regarding our data collection purposes per the General Data Protection Regulation for users in the EEA. We encourage these users to contact us at email@example.com for any data-related inquiries.
OffsiX is committed to working with our advertising partners to support our users who reside in the EEA and will comply with expectations surrounding data requests or complaints per the General Data Protection Regulation.
Privacy policies for our advertising partners can be found below:
Unity Ads - https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
Chartboost – https://answers.chartboost.com/en-us/articles/200780269
Google AdMob - https://policies.google.com/privacy
OffsiX is committed to working with our external partners to support our users who reside in the EEA and will comply with expectations surrounding data requests or complaints per the General Data Protection Regulation.
Our products are intended for general audiences. We do not knowingly collect, use, solicit or distribute any Personal Information from persons under the age of 13 or under the age of 16 for users in the EEA. If you fit these criteria, please do not send us any information about yourself including (but not limited to) gender, age, name, address, email contact and phone number. No one under the age of 13 (or under the age of 16 for users in the EEA) may provide this information to Offsix Limited If we learn we have erroneously collected personal information from a user to whom these age restrictions apply, it will be immediately deleted. If you believe we may have any information about or from a child under the age of 13 or under the age of 16 for users in the EEA, please immediately contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Offsix Limited products operate AS-IS and as such we do not represent, warrant or guarantee that our products will be available at all times or that use of our products will remain uninterrupted or error-free. In matters beyond our reasonable control we are not responsible for user access to our products.
ABOUT OFFSIXOffsix Limited is a mobile game company based in Hong Kong. Our registered address is Room A5, 11/F, Good Year Industrial Building, 119-121 How Ming Street, Kwun Tong, Hong Kong.